Main Invitation : 2-color letterpress, 3.875″ x 9.25″, fog and blush ink, natural white stock
Reply Card : 2-color letterpress, 3.5″ x 5″, fog and blush ink, natural white stock
Envelopes : natural white (outer), blush (reply), modern floral envelope liner
Love this design? Great, let's get the ordering process started!
1. Order a sample. Click the button titled "Order A Sample" so you can see the invitation in person and receive our color swatch cards.
2. Place your order. Click "Make It Yours" and start filling out the wedding order form with all desired verbiage. Once this information is received, you will be emailed a contract and deposit invoice ($250 for US clients and £250 for UK clients ).
3. Receive your proofs! Your proofs will be emailed to you within 3 business days of receiving your order form and deposit payment.
4. Approve your proofs. Once we make any needed edits to your proofs, you will give final approval and then you will be charged the final amount remaining on your invoice.
5. Production. Sit back and relax as we fulfill your order. Production time is 6 weeks from proof approval.
6. Shipping. Your order will ship via UPS according to the date listed on your contract.
Below is a breakdown of pricing if you were to order 100 main invitations (traditional 5" x 7" size), blank outer envelopes, reply cards and blank reply card envelopes. For a more in depth pricing list including all additional customizations and various quantities, please click on your country's pricing PDF below.
* Please note UK pricing has taken into account taxes and surcharges incurred when shipping from the US, so with the exchange rate, pricing is the same for both countries. No additional fees or taxes will be incurred when shipping overseas to the UK.
US / UK PRICING
Flat Printing: $3.80 / £3.80 each
1-color Letterpress Printing: $8 / £8 each
2-color Letterpress Printing: $9.60 / £9.60 each
3-color Letterpress Printing: $12.25 / £12.25 each
Foil Stamping: $9 / £9 each
Foil Stamping + Flat Printing: $9.60 / £9.60 each
Foil Stamping + Letterpress Printing: $12.55 / £12.55 each
Letterpress is currently considered the most modern and popular printing option for wedding invitations and paper goods. Its luxurious look and timeless feel can be both feminine and fun.
Letterpress is a printing technique in which a raised plate of the invitation design or desired artwork is inked and pressed onto paper. The pressure of the transfer leaves the traditionally thick and soft stock with a deep impression of the design. Each piece of paper is fed individually through an antique printing press for each color being printed. This is why letterpress printing is priced on a per color basis.
Pros: luxurious feel and look, heavily texturized and thick stock, in vogue
Cons: not ideal for invites with over 3 different ink colors
Flat printing or digital printing takes a digitally based image and transfers it to paper creating a smooth image with no impressions or raised text. The largest difference between flat printing and letterpress printing is that no special plate is needed in the process. Because of this, an unrestricted number of colors can be used without affecting the price.
While flat printing can be used for wedding invitations, it is most traditionally used for day of paper goods including wedding programs or dinner menus.
Pros: unrestricted number of colors
Cons: no raised or impressed texture
Foil stamping is used when a metallic design or text is desired. Creating the same deep impression as letterpress, colored, metallic foil is sandwiched between a copper plate with raised artwork or verbiage and paper. Pressure from the printing press is then used to transfer the foiled design to stock. Foil colors used are traditionally silver or gold.
Pros: luxurious feel and look, only way to effectively attain a true and opaque metallic color
Cons: limited colors